|Availability||Out Of Stock|
designed with moulded cup for better coverage and for more styling look. The unique feature of this nursing bra is come with removable wire that provides better support and great comfort for daily outfit.
During pregnancy a woman’s body undergoes a number of significant changes. This change continues post birth and will affect your bras fit & comfort, Lunavie Convertible Moulded Nursing bra specially design to fit pre & post pregnancy stage.
- -Allow mummy the option convert the nursing bra with wire and remove the wire for more flexi & comfort.
- -Ultra-Fresh is a registered trademark of Thomson Research Associates Inc. from Canada. It able to prevents odour and growth of bacterial for a healthier and more hygienic lifestyle.
- -Designed to accommodate your breasts changes in size comfortably as it made of fabrics that included luxuriously soft cotton & high grad of spandex.
- -Designed wide but comfortable straps with a wider surface area, the strap doesn’t pull or punch spreading out the pressure and easing the fatigue associated with nursing.
- -Mould perfectly to the curves, therefore fitting every individual unique body shape.
- -Designed with wide band and deeper wings that provide more bust line support.
- -It one hand release clips for easy nursing while carrying baby.
Why underwire or non-wire?
While research is yet to be conclusive, experts suggest that the under-wire in ordinary bras may apply excess pressure on the milk ducts and effectively blocking them. At the same time, blocked milk ducts may significantly reduce your breasts capacity to produce sufficient milk for your baby.
However, there’s no evidence that underwire bras are linked to lactation problems.
If mummy choose to wear a nursing bra with wire and still maintain with desired milk production & comfy that’s great too!
Let your own experience and comfort be your guide.
Lunavie Convertible Moulded Nursing Bra have the dual benefit of being both comfortable yet supportive; with or without wire.
How to remove wire?
- Unsnap them from the centre and gentle slide them out.
- After the breastfeeding stage, mummy may pop on the wire back and it can use as normal bra!